Oracle DynDB Services
Agility requires virtualization. As a result, compliant and cost-effective licensing may become challenging. This is where the Dynamic Database Platform (DynDB) steps in: The solution combines holistic infrastructure and database orchestration with an integrated license management. This guarantees your license costs stay in check – at all times.
Redefine flexibility with DynDB. Dynamically add resources or remove resources to databases whilst controlling your license costs. What you get is a revolutionary solution to use Oracle databases as a dynamic service. With DynDB, service providers and IT departments potentially slash the highest license costs, gain greater flexibility and ad-hoc responsiveness.
The results: Highly granular licensable databases and lowest possible license fees. Regain the value of databases you once invested in with dynamic Database as a Service (DBaaS).
- LMS compliant reports at your fingertips
- Quick operational DBaaS solution with little implementation effort
- Holistic approach to orchestration, granular DB licensing, license allocation and audit reports
- DBaaS and application-as-a-Service in a single solution
- Aggregation of all relevant data sources for operation and business for seamless and efficient integration within overall operation
- Universal infrastructure orchestration for all common server virtualization and storage manufacturers
- Faster time-to-market through flexibility, dynamism and self-service
- Overview of the DB landscape – horizontally and vertically
At a glance
- Granular licensing of Oracle databases
- Orchestration and dynamic scaling of databases
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Integrated license management, Monitoring & Audit
- IT infrastructure orchestration
- Self-Service with configurator
- Billing and charging, approved/specialised for Oracle licensing models