Managing enterprise cloud environments requires far more sophisticated workflows, than the usual available hypervisor workflows. Complex landscapes need to be created, dependencies of workflows and systems need to be considered and dissolved. In addition, all systems with heterogeneous landscapes have to be seamlessly integrated and cover all IT service management processes built upon technical workflows.
Cloud management is a transparent service of ready to use infrastructure resources and solutions. This service uses standard functionalities to execute complex workflows. Users are not impacted. To provision sophisticated cloud management services, we offer easy consumption tools for Infrastructure as a Service and Storage as a Service models. With our Landscape as a Service concept, we focus on offering our clients the ability to simply manage complex, turnkey and multi-level enterprise application landscapes. End-users manage their applications via our self-service portal NUBIQ. Our concept allows to alignment of single individual systems to form a complete solution. This solution is encapsulated in its own network, where it offers you security, privacy and a high degree of freedom in private and public clouds. Our Landscape as a service concept is based on a lifecycle management which enables smooth IT operations.
- Integration of the entire technology stack for the use of all systems in a workflow ( i.e. Storage – based cloning
- Advanced mapping of physical to virtual environments and vice versa
- Allocation of client resources as well as the possibility to assigne a quota for storage use and compute capacity
- Integration of Enterprise Storage for rapid deployments of production, test and training environments.
- Customer-tailored workflow adjustments and integration of internal systems
At a Glance
- Out-of -the-box workflows for complex enterprise applications
- Lifecycle Management
- Integration of business processes and IT Service Management
- Self-Service Portal
- Metering and Billing
- Private , Public and Hybrid Cloud Enablement
- Capacity Management and Reporting
- Security and Identity Management